Friday, December 28, 2012

My Favorite Ski Things

Winter is finally here... so to appease the ski gods we penned a poem! It helps if you sing to the tune of "My Favorite Things" From The Sound of Music.

 "My Favorite Ski Things"

Powder on trails and goggles on faces
Cold winter blizzards and warm fire places
Nor’easters and the dumpings they bring
These are a few of my favorite things

High speed gondolas and single old T-Bars
Double black diamonds that reach for the stars
With wind at my back just like I’m a King
These are a few of my favorite things.

Terrain park features with jumps and C-Rails
Bindings that pop for last minute fails
Air with a nip so sometimes it stings
These are a few of my favorite things

When I bite it
When the chair stops
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don’t feel so bad! 

Snowcats that hum while grooming great trails...

No comments:

Post a Comment