Monday, July 9, 2012

Skylines

Having just moved to Malone for this position, I have the "outsider's eye" -- I can look at Malone from the eyes of a tourist and see the exact same skyline as any other person, but because I don't see it every day, it is absolutely beautiful to me. This past weekend was perfect weather- gorgeous sun, lovely temperatures- and I witnessed a beautiful sunset. So I wanted to share the skylines of Malone to other travelers and that will be the post for the week!
Looking out over the fields behind the hotel, the orange horizon glow stayed in the skies for a long time that night.

The hotel sitting on the backdrop of a midnight blue and burnt orange sunset.

The orange mixed with the sky to make violet hues everywhere.

Malone gets the most beautiful blue skies.

A bright sunset.

The blue skies with seemingly "fake" clouds because they contrast the blue so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment